1. Our current session will end on
Dec.12 Tuesday and Dec.14 Thursday.
2. New Spring 2018 session begins:
January 9 Tuesday 9AM level 2;
January 11 Thursday 9AM level 1, 10AM level 3
3. Save the date, the last Saturday in April, April 28, 2018 is our 5th annual World Tai Chi event at Kahala Mall center stage from 9-10AM. Brunch to follow at Happy Days restaurant. You may come as a participant and / or as a spectator and/or just join us to eat!
4. Summer classes: 10 week session from June 7, Thursday thru August 9.
Level 1 9AM
Level 2 10AM
(NO Level 3 class and ONLY Thursday classes)
5. Non-instructional sessions on Monday 9AM Aina Koa park and Friday 9AM Kilauea park is ongoing as long as the park is open. We do not take any breaks unless I inform you.
Details to follow as time gets closer, stay tune.