Here is my holiday recipe:
1. A handful of deep red cranberries glazed with a syrupy sweetness is a token of our fond memories of Pymouth, Massachusetts where we had an Ocean Spray cranberry tour to Cambridge and Harvard where our 2 children went to school.
2. A dollop of lilikoi butter or passion fruit glaze + homemade guava jelly give us that local Hawaii roots, where our family was born and raised.
3. A generous cup of coconut milk for pureness and richness of our family's legacy.
4. Lots of fresh, fragrant home grown mint let us always remember who we are and how important it is to nurture good health.
5. Bananas are like family ties that grow stronger over time, like the ripe taste of a mature banana.
6. Sweet tangy honey roasted nuts are like the little bumps in our life that help us to be alert and work hard to overcome obstacles... when accomplished, life is sweet.
7. Little bits of the color green in avocado when added to the mix reminds us that we feel the importance of conserving and living with what we have.
8. Many cups of sticky rice are essential to continually keep our family cohesive and is the glue we need for happiness.