You may also see MORE by clicking on the category "everydaytaichi4u" in the navigation menu to the left of this screen for more class instructions and videos.
Part 2: Beginning Movements: Commencing Form, Part the Horse's Mane, White Crane Spreads its Wings
Teach "open the knees or round out the crotch"
Teach proper alignment through rotation of waist and hips
1. Emphasize Tai Chi Walk-rotation of waist and hips
2. Teach similar movements in particular groups or clusters to help
reinforce the above objective
Learn how to shift your weight by using increments or percentages
Learn how to pivot and use your waist and hips to align properly
1. Limber up with warm up exercises
2. Reinforce Tai Chi posture
3. Emphasize tai chi walk to better understand shifting of weight
and to gain strength and flexibility
4. Beginning movements: Commencing Form, Parting the Horse's Mane, White Crane Spreads its Wings