Ever wonder what tai chi is all about? For thousands of years, this ancient Chinese practice has proven to be one of the most powerful ways to improve both your physical and mental health.
The key to tai chi’s scientifically backed health benefits is qi. Rooted in ancient Asian traditions, qi is your vital energy. When your qi freely flows, you are balanced and healthy. But, if your qi is weakened or blocked, you can experience physical, mental, and emotional problems. Tai chi promotes the flow of your qi.
Although tai chi sounds mysterious, research is proving it works!
Start healing from head to toe!
In an increasing number of recent studies, tai chi has been found to lower blood pressure ... reduce stress ... build strength and balance ... slow the onset of dementia ... relieve pain ... and the list just goes on and on. And, better yet, everyone can benefit — no matter your age or fitness level. No wonder it’s the tried-and-true practice of top athletes, active adults, and even people in their 70s and 80s who want to get — or stay — in shape!
Now, in a Special Health Report from Harvard Medical School, our experts show you how to restore your body and mind through this gentle mind-body exercise — for a longer, healthier life — without the risk of injury.
Send for this new report now and discover how to:
- Lower your risk of falling — by as much as 43% ... and your risk of injury by half!
- Lift your mood — In 82% of studies, tai chi greatly improved mood and lowered anxiety. Plus, it’s effective for treating depression drug-free.
- Prevent heart disease — It strengthens your heart five different ways!
- Say goodbye to pain — A growing number of clinical trials show that tai chi offers significant relief from back, neck, arthritis, and fibromyalgia pain.
- Sharpen your mind — Tai chi can help reduce age-related cognitive decline ... and even slow dementia!
- Build confidence — While gaining muscle and mind control.
- And so much more.
Don’t miss out on the myriad benefits tai chi has to offer, whether you’re in your 50s ... 60s ... 70s ... or more, in minutes just a few times a week. Order An Introduction to Tai Chi, and learn how to balance your mind and body — PLUS save 30% OFF the regular $29 price! There’s no risk. Order now!